Dermal fillers are injectable medicines designed to give you a glowing and youthful appearance. With an ability to temporarily treat a wide range of cosmetic imperfections and telltale signs of aging, they are the ideal option for men and women of all ages who want to refresh their appearance, but are not yet ready for an aggressive and permanent surgical procedure.
What can dermal fillers accomplish?
The signs of aging impact us all at some point – but you do not have to live with their effects forever. Among the best dermal fillers Hyde Park Cosmetic Surgery Center has to offer provides a non-invasive, gentle and extremely effective way to refresh and revitalize your facial appearance by:
- Smoothing wrinkles around the lips.
- Filling in nasolabial folds (lines that run from the sides of your nose to the corners of your mouth.)
- Restoring facial volume that you’ve lost due to the natural aging process.
- Sculpting defined and high cheekbones.
- Improving the appearance of mild jowls.
- Enhancing a recessive chin.
- Treating deep facial folds.
- Fill in and improve the appearance of certain scars.
Types of Dermal Fillers
Dr. Rieger is proud to provide his patients with only the safest, most advanced and most effective dermal fillers on the market. As he tailors all of his treatments for each patient, he will use a custom blend of the following dermal fillers to treat the specific signs of aging, cosmetic imperfections and genetic imbalances that concern you most. The XC in Juvederm products stands for ‘extra comfort’ as these products all have Lidocaine (a numbing medication) mixed with them.
- Voluma XC One of the most popular dermal fillers Dr. Rieger offers, Voluma XC helps our patients achieve total facial rejuvenation. An extremely versatile filler, it treats the appearance of hollow cheekbones and address bags under the eyes as well as wrinkles around the mouth and nose. This lifting filler provides natural-looking volume to correct sagging jowls, enhance a recessive chin, and more.
- Vobella XC A non-toxic, non-allergenic and biocompatible dermal filler, Vobella XC is designed to create fuller and more kissable lips. This remarkable product can also soften the appearance of moderate-to-severe wrinkles around the nose and mouth including smile lines, chin wrinkles, mild jowls, nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
- Juvederm XC. The cheeks lose their youthful volume with age, resulting in sagging skin and a weathered appearance. Both Juvederm Ultra XC and Juvederm Ultra Plus XC are similar in how well they spread out into injected areas. The main difference between Juvederm Ultra XC and Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is the size of the particles, with Juvederm Ultra Plus having a larger particle size, and thus a longer duration of action. Juvederm Ultra XC is a popular filler for lip augmentation and for injections around the mouth area for mild to moderate wrinkles and deep folds and mild volume enhancement. Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is a better option for moderate to severe wrinkles and deep folds and more volume enhancement. This unique dermal filler will restore your lost volume for up to two years, achieving a natural-looking lift and sculpted contour.
Schedule a Consultation
If facial wrinkles, lines and creases are betraying your age, we encourage you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Rieger. During your private meeting, he will carefully evaluate the signs of aging and cosmetic imperfections that concern you most, before composing a custom treatment plan designed to create the smooth, youthful and sculpted look you deserve.