Repetitive facial movement over time is a primary cause of lines and wrinkles in this area. BOTOX works by temporarily weakening or paralyzing the underlying muscles that contribute to moderate or severe frown lines and blocking certain nerves. BOTOX® is considered to be the gold standard in treating lines and wrinkles around the eyes, forehead and lips. With that said, not all BOTOX injections are created equal. When applied with an artistic hand by a leading Tampa plastic surgeon like Dr. Rieger, you can expect results that not only take years off your facial appearance – but also look exceptionally natural.
What areas can Botox be used?
Although Botox injections are typically used around the eyes, there are multiple other areas where Botox injections can be successfully used, including:
- Forehead lines
- Frown lines – between the eyebrows
- Crow’s feet – outer corner of eyes
- Droopy corners of mouth
- Lip lines
- Next bands
- Excessive underarm sweating
- Excessive hand sweating
What other cosmetic treatments may be combined with Botox?
One of the greatest combination treatments involves the simultaneous use of Botox and Dermal fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane. With this combo treatment, an “instant face lift” may be achieved by using Botox in the brow and forehead region, and Juvederm or Restylane around the cheeks, mouth, lips and smile lines.
Benefits of Botox with Dr. Rieger
- Quick and comfortable procedure. With years of experience, Dr. Rieger knows how to administer BOTOX so the injections are virtually pain-free. In addition, the treatment only takes about ten minutes, with the full results appearing within one week.
- No recovery. Immediately after your injections, you will be able to return to work and resume your normal daily routine with very few restrictions.
- Natural results. While some people may report a “frozen” appearance following BOTOX injections, they are not patients of Dr. Rieger. A skilled plastic surgeon with a deep understanding of facial anatomy, he knows how to administer BOTOX to successfully treat your wrinkles while ensuring a dynamic – never frozen – final outcome.
Are you a candidate for Botox?
Dr. Rieger is deeply committed to personalized patient care. As such, he determines candidacy for all of his Tampa Botox patients on an individual basis, after carefully evaluating the signs of facial aging that concern them most. With that said, BOTOX is a safe procedure for most individuals who are between 18 and 65 years of age and wish to revitalize their facial appearance without undergoing an invasive surgical procedure.
Individuals who are not candidates for BOTOX are pregnant women, individuals who have an allergy to any of the ingredients in this medication, or patients who wish to address skin issues BOTOX cannot effectively treat, such as sun damage.
Although these guidelines should give you an idea of who can benefit from among the best Botox Hyde Park Cosmetic Surgery Center has to offer, the only way to know for sure if you are an ideal candidate is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Rieger today. During that appointment, he will walk you through the procedure and help you determine if it is in your best interest.
Schedule a Consultation
If facial wrinkles, lines and creases are betraying your age, we encourage you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Rieger. During your private meeting, he will carefully evaluate the signs of aging that concern you most, before composing a custom treatment plan designed to restore your dynamic and youthful facial appearance.